March 30, 2010

The Sweetest Man I have ever met....

I remember the day I met J. I was working and the day was December 24,2008. The first communications from J arrived via Ashley Madison. He was on a cruise and wrote the most beautiful email. Others followed until his return. He was eager to meet
and it was decided he would come to my place of business. Yes, it was Christmas Eve and I really needed to not become distracted due to family obligations.

When J came through the door I was pleasantly surprised to see a man dressed in corporate attire. He was wearing a longer overcoat and a hat. I of course made sure I was looking my best. J was not unhappy or disapointed when he saw me. We made small talk and I could feel his eyes on me . He wanted to be closer . When J looks at me , I feel adored.

I decided to give him the tour of the place. That takes all of 30 seconds and we're in the back hallway. I had smoked pot a while earlier to relax my normally control freak brain. So there I am leaning up against the wall and he is looking at me with a sparkle in his eyes. It was all very electric. The anticipation of the first kiss.

He kissed me hard and pressed his body against mine. We kissed for awhile and I did not protest when he moved to my breasts.( J you can correct me if I have it wrong, after all I was stoned)
Our kissing in the hall was so fucking hot that I again didn't protest when he slid his hand inside my pants without undoing them. I couldn't believe his hand slid effortlessly between my very tight pants and my skin. He could feel how wet I was...

Time was very short, so we put ourselves in order. It didn't matter that we had just met. We had the chemistry and the fire to begin an affair.

1 comment:

  1. This is your story and you are entitled to remember it the way you want to. Not that my memory is all that different. I remember you leaning against that wall looking like you wanted to be kissed. I remember wanting you from the moment I saw you.

    ReplyDelete